|Nominal duration||3,5 years/ 7 semesters (210 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€1,100.00 per semester
Tuition fee (1100€) for 1st semester (1000€) for each subsequent semester
ATTENTION: If you are an EU citizen who wants to study under the same regulations as Polish citizen (for free, but based on grades ranking) then you need to apply via the SOREK system. To go to SOREK please click -> HERE
|Application fee||€20.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
Secondary School Certificate with the transcript of records.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
Document stating that candidate’s diploma allows to take up the second cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
The documents should be legalized or be marked with an apostille
The major objective of the field of study Management and Production Engineering is delivery of a professional Bachelor of Science, suitable for the needs of an enterprise operating in the conditions of free-market economy who is able to:
- Combine up-to date engineering knowledge in the area of production technologies with the knowledge related to business and administration,
- Control the production systems in an enterprise,
- Organise the effective production process and auxiliary processes in an enterprise,
- Manage the resources of an enterprise in line with its needs, particularly from the perspective of production processes,
- Manage the personnel in an enterprise, including communication and management of working teams,
- Use professional IT and ICT tools in the areas of engineering, business administration, as well as in the areas of production planning and execution in a proficient way.
The basic scope of knowledge of the graduate of Management and Production Engineering comprises:
- general engineering topics,
- topics related with preparation and organisation of production in an enterprise,
- topics related with quantitative methods and application of IT and ICT systems in management,
- social science and economics related with acquisition of organisational skills in business administration in the free-market economy conditions,
- methods of analysis, diagnosis and designing of organisational systems and systems of management.
The study program includes the following dedicated courses:
- Engineering Graphics
- Materials Sciences
- Fundamentals of Metrology
- Production Processes and Techniques
- Theory of Machines
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Production and Services Management
- Automation and Robotics of Production Processes
- Exploitation of Technical Systems
- Business Management
- Protection of Intellectual Property
- Ergonomics and Occupational Hygiene
- Information Technology
- Fundamentals of Engineering Design
- Logistics in Enterprise
- Planning and Production Control
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- Cost Accounting for Engineers
- Ecology of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection
- Quality Management in Industrial Enterprises
- Machines and Technological Equipment
- Safety Management
- Environmental Management
- Diagnosis and Monitoring of Technical Systems
- Designing of Technological Processes
- Sociology of Organizations
The graduates of Management and Production Engineering is characterised by the ability to associate technical and economic knowledge, competences and skills, which means that they are able to prepare and organise the production process in the enterprise in a proper and effective way, as well as assess its impact in functioning of the organisation and gaining assumed financial and economic results and profits.