|Nominal duration||1,5 years / 3 semesters (90 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€1,600.00 per semester
Tuition fee (1600€) for 1st semester (1350€) for each subsequent semester
ATTENTION: If you are an EU citizen who wants to study under the same regulations as Polish citizen (for free, but based on grades ranking) then you need to apply via the SOREK system. To go to SOREK please click -> HERE
|Application fee||€20.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree diploma (together with a supplement, if applicable). They should also demonstrate the predisposition to and love of science studies.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Polish / English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The programs of the studies have been designed to meet the demands from employers for highly capable, creative and skillful engineers and research scientists. The students will choose one of the specializations: Nanomaterials and Fine Chemicals and Process Engineering in Green Chemical Technologies. In each specialization the compulsory core courses are supplemented with a number of optional courses selected according to individual interests.
Graduates are well prepared for creation of chemical concept, execution and implementation of processes/products in various sectors of industry and economy with respect of principles of green chemistry, what gives the job prospects in English-speaking environments, both technical and business. Due to their high professional qualifications, creativity, openness to new ideas and team-working skills.
The study program includes among others the following modules:
• Process system engineering,
• Process equipment design,
• Process simulation, optimization and design,
• Bioprocesses for environmental protection,
• Smart polymers,
• Principles and fundamentals of nanotechnology,
• Characterization of chemical structures,
• CFD methods
Graduates from Industrial and Engineering Chemistry:
• shall be adequately trained to solve practical problems from the realm of chemical technology, process and chemical materials engineering encountered in most industrial, research and business environment
• shall have the chance to tackle the challenges faced by large and small enterprises,
• they may work as in diverse industrial, especially in chemistry industrial and business sectors.