|Nominal duration||1,5 years / 3 semesters (90 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€1,600.00 per semester
Tuition fee (1600€) for 1st semester (1500€) for each subsequent semester
ATTENTION: If you are an EU citizen who wants to study under the same regulations as Polish citizen (for free, but based on grades ranking) then you need to apply via the SOREK system. To go to SOREK please click -> HERE
|Application fee||€20.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Polish / English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
*Specialization will be launched depending on the minimum required number of candidates.
In response to the labour market growing demand for professionals from a range of organisational and technical preparation of production, the Institute of Engineering Processes Automation and Integrated Manufacturing Systems provides the Integrated Manufacturing Systems specialisation in the Automation and Robotics field of study.
-modern laboratories equipped with: PLCs from Siemens and B&R and industrial robots from FANUC,
-extensive teaching facilities,
-access to specialised hardware and software,
-highly specialised academic staff with theoretical and practical experience,
-possibility of developing the knowledge on extra-curricular activities.
Subjects of the specialisation
• Design of technological processes,
• Control, measurement and diagnostic systems,
• Microprocessor-based control systems,
• Robotisation of technological processes and robots programming,
• PLC programming,
• Distributed control systems and real-time operating systems,
• Design and modelling of flexible manufacturing systems,
• Production planning and control in automated systems,
• Acquisition and management of production data,
• Computer integrated manufacturing.