|Study location||Poland, Gliwice|
|Nominal duration||3,5 years / 7 semesters (210 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€1,500.00 per semester
Tuition fee (1500€) for 1st semester (1400€) for each subsequent semester
ATTENTION: If you are an EU citizen who wants to study under the same regulations as Polish citizen (for free, but based on grades ranking) then you need to apply via the SOREK system. To go to SOREK please click -> HERE
|Application fee||€20.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
Secondary School Certificate with transcript of records in math, biology, chemistry, physics and informatics.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
Document stating that candidate’s diploma allows to take up the second cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
The documents should be legalized or be marked with an apostille
• in-depth engineering knowledge and design using a wide computer base
• classes in specialized laboratories equipped with advanced measuring equipment
• contacts with many leading domestic and foreign companies
• cooperation with other universities
• development of interests through active activity in student research group
• general knowledge in the field of mathematical-natural sciences and technical sciences
• fundamentals of environmental engineering
• fundamentals of circular economy and waste management
• fundamentals of water management and protection, water and wastewater technology, networks and water/sawage supply installations, ventilation and air conditioning, heating, technology and organization of works
• emission and dispersion of pollutants, threats and environmental risk
• specialized knowledge in space of 3 modules: Design, Technology, Environmental Management
• solving various specific problems that ensure the normal life of residents in the external and internal environment (in buildings)
• solving a number of problems related to the start-up and operation of technological objects such as: water or sewage treatment plants, waste recycling plants, ventilation, air conditioning and heating installations
• recovery and use of energy, materials, effective use of raw materials, circular economy, as a basis for sustainable development and limiting the environmental anthropopressure
• active participation in group work, managing human teams performing commissioned tasks (projects) and using professional literature, including legal regulations
• use of specialist language in the field of environmental issues, objects and engineering processes
research institutes, design offices, enterprises dealing with atmosphere protection, water supply, sewage disposal, wastewater treatment, waste management, reclamation of degraded areas, offices of local and state administration