|Study location||Poland, Gliwice|
|Nominal duration||3 years / 6 semesters (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€2,100.00 per semester
Tuition fee (2100€) for 1st semester (2000€) for each subsequent semester
ATTENTION: If you are an EU citizen who wants to study under the same regulations as Polish citizen (for free, but based on grades ranking) then you need to apply via the SOREK system. To go to SOREK please click -> HERE
|Application fee||€20.00 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
Secondary School Certificate with the transcript of records in maths.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
The course will be opened on the condition of gathering a group of at least 20 students.
Document stating that candidate’s diploma allows to take up the second cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
Graduates from Mathematics shall possess the knowledge of classical and modern mathematical methods and ways of their implementation in science and economy.
They shall be able to use mathematical methods enabling interpretation and analysis of processes taking place in technology and economy, with a special emphasis on banking, insurance and industry.
Apart from mathematical training, they shall acquire the knowledge of state-of-the-art IT methods and a wide range of mathematical applications.
The study program includes the following modules:
• Mathematical analysis,
• Algebra, geometry and basis of mathematics,
• IT module (information technology, programming),
• Module of technical courses (algorithms and data structures, numerical methods, computer simulations),
• Probability and statistics,
• Module of courses with limited and free choose,
• Specialist module (optimization methods, mathematical models in technique, databases)
Graduates from Mathematics:
• shall be adequately trained to face the challenges related to work in banks, insurance companies and IT departments of any enterprises,
• shall have the chance to obtain national qualifications in professions such as actuarial practice, brokerage in insurance and tax consultancy,
• after obtaining relevant teaching qualifications, they may also work as teachers of maths and other maths-related subjects at all levels of education,
• they shall be well-prepared to take up post-graduate studies leading to the Master’s degree.