|Study location||Poland, Zabrze|
|Nominal duration||1,5 years / 3 semesters (90 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€1,170 per semester
Tuition fee (1170€) for 1st semester (1070€) for each subsequent semester
|Application fee||€20 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records
According to conditions and mode of recruitment for studies of Silesian University of Technology in the academic year 2018/2019
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The major objective of the field of study Management and Production Engineering in the specialization of Logistic Systems in Industrial Enterprises is delivery of a professional Master of Science, suitable for the needs of logistic systems and enterprises operating in the conditions of free-market economy who is able to:
- Combine engineering knowledge in the area of logistic systems with the knowledge related to business administration,
- Design logistic systems and organize processes in an enterprise,
- Organise properly the logistic, production and auxiliary processes in an enterprise,
- Manage the resources of an enterprise in line with its needs, particularly from the perspective of logistic and production processes,
- Manage the personnel in an enterprise,
- Use the IT and ICT systems especially in the areas of logistic planning and execution in a proficient way.
The basic scope of knowledge of the graduate of Management and Production Engineering comprises:
- general engineering topics,
- topics related with preparation and organisation of logistic systems in an enterprise,
- topics related with quantitative methods and application of IT and ICT systems in management,
- social science and economics related with acquisition of organisational skills in business administration in the free-market economy conditions,
- methods of analysis, diagnosis and designing of organisational systems and systems of management.
The study program includes the following dedicated courses:
- Strategic management
- Organization of production systems
- Integrated management system
- Forecasting and simulation in the enterprise
- Project management
- Data warehouses and business intelligence
- Knowledge managemet
- Business finance management
- Innovation management
- Quality control systems in production processes
- Managerial accounting
- Material technologies
- Control of technological processes
- Logistics business management
- Safety in logistics
- Technical preparation of production
- Quantitative methods in logistics
- Waste logistics
- New product project management
- Relationships management in supply chains and networks
- Modeling of production and logistics systems
- Logistics services
- Change management
The graduates of Management and Production Engineering is characterised by the ability to solve problems and perform tasks in logistics issues with the use of dedicated engineering methods. Particularly the graduates will be prepared to work on managerial positions in enterprises where logistic, technical, economic, IT and organizational knowledge is required.
The sooner you start the visa procedure, the more likely you are to receive a visa on time.