|Study location||Poland, Zabrze|
|Nominal duration||1,5 years / 3 semesters (90 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€1,170 per semester
Tuition fee (1170€) for 1st semester (1070€) for each subsequent semester
|Application fee||€20 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The major objective of the field of study Management and Production Engineering is delivery of a professional Master of Science, suitable for the needs of an enterprise operating in the conditions of free-market economy who is able to:
- Combine up-to date engineering knowledge in the area of production technologies with the knowledge related to business and administration,
- Control the production systems in an enterprise,
- Organise the effective production process and auxiliary processes in an enterprise,
- Manage the resources of an enterprise in line with its needs, particularly from the perspective of production processes,
- Manage the personnel in an enterprise, including communication and management of working teams,
- Use professional IT and ICT tools in the areas of engineering, business administration, as well as in the areas of production planning and execution in a proficient way.
The basic scope of knowledge of the graduate of Management and Production Engineering comprises:
- general engineering topics,
- topics related with preparation and organisation of production in an enterprise,
- topics related with quantitative methods and application of IT and ICT systems in management,
- social science and economics related with acquisition of organisational skills in business administration in the free-market economy conditions,
- methods of analysis, diagnosis and designing of organisational systems and systems of management.
The study program includes the following dedicated courses:
- Strategic management
- Organization of production systems
- Integrated management system
- Forecasting and simulation in the enterprise
- Project management
- Data warehouses and business intelligence
- Knowledge management
- Business finance management
- Innovation management
- Quality control systems in production processes
- Managerial accounting
- Material technologies
- Control of technological processes
- Technical preparation of production
- Manufacturing logistics\
- Information systems in the management of exploitation and maintenance
- Design of anthropotechnic systems
- Computer networks in an industrial enterprise
- Tota Quality Management
- Methods of analysis and assessment of occupational risk
- New product project management
- Supply and distribution logistics
- Change management
The graduates of Management and Production Engineering is characterised by the ability to associate technical and economic knowledge, competences and skills, which means that they are able to prepare and organise the production process in the enterprise in a proper and effective way, as well as assess its impact in functioning of the organisation and gaining assumed financial and economic results and profits.
The sooner you start the visa procedure, the more likely you are to receive a visa on time.