Due to the registration in the recruitment system at Silesian University of Technology, we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data and the rules governing this process. Below you will find basic information on the subject.
1. Data Controller of your personal data is Silesian University of Technology, represented by its Rector, located in Gliwice (44-100), Poland, Akademicka 2A Street.
2. Data Controller will ensure adequate means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with all applicable laws.
3. Your personal data will be processed to facilitate the process of recruitment for studies at Silesian University of Technology in line with legal provisions of the Act of 27th July, 2005 – Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2183, as amended), as well as executive acts issued on its basis.
4. After the recruitment process:
• In case you are qualified for the studies, your personal data will be further processed for educational needs, details of which will be presented to you again upon admission,
• In case you are not qualified for studies, your personal data will be kept for six (6) months after the recruitment process has ended. After this period, your personal data will be removed from our databases.
5. You have the right to access your data, as well as the right to rectify and change it.
6. Providing your personal data is essential for the recruitment process, failure to do so will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment.
7. The recipient of your data (namely: your first and last name, as well as address for correspondence) will be Poczta Polska S.A. (National Post Office), due to the need to send administrative decisions.
8. In case of any questions or doubts related to the protection of personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com